DDAT believes in:
• Accessibility – the service is provided across the area and is available to people with a range of disabilities.
• Active Citizenship – the importance of volunteering both to the individual and to society.
• Equality of Opportunity – ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to participate in the organisation if they wish.
• Social Inclusion – improving the opportunity for the socially excluded to participate in society.
• Safety – ensuring the safety of passengers, volunteers and staff has high priority in the organisation.
• Value for Money – ensuring that the service provided is efficient, effective and economic.
• Partnership – ensuring that DDAT works with others to create an effective service to all those who are targeted by the organisation.
• Participation – ensuring that the members and users are involved in the development of the company.
• Dignity and Respect – ensuring that all customers, staff and volunteers are treated with dignity and respect.